A 7-part screencast series that covers practicing test driven development (TDD) with RSpec. You'll learn the basics of TDD with a simple Ruby class and then dive into a few different scenarios of writing tests for Rails app. The total runtime of all of the episodes is 139 minutes.
Purchasing the series gives you access to the episodes to download for offline viewing. It also supports the creation of more screencasts.
- Episode 01, A Simple Class
- Episode 02, Testing a Rails API
- Episode 03, Configuring RSpec
- Episode 04, Unit Testing Models
- Episode 05, Capybara Basics
- Episode 06, Refactoring Routes
- Episode 07, Viewing and Adding Records
The source code for the series is available on GitHub. You can also view additional information about Test Driven Rspec on my website.